Saturday, February 4, 2012

Malaysia got a big issue.

I'm in a Science Stream and I'm in Form 4. I heard every paper would be change to Malay, I seriously thought that it's a big mistake. Not only will I failed but speaking of Malaysian people, If the only English subject is in english then when will Malaysia Maju. we'll be in serious trouble. why must it be in 100 % Malay not dwi-bahasa? okay, for an example, A girl got a straight A's in SPM, everyone proud of her, but guess what? you can't sent her oversea, why? because she didn't even know how to say scientific statement examples in English. That's a pain. It's too late to learn over. I've been living my life, studying science, Math, and more in English and it's also too late to learn over. I mean you didn't give a dwi-bahasa text book previously. Give me break. If I fail it'll be the government problem. If percent of pass drop also will be their problem. You can't change anything right away. I hope the Prime Minister would read this. Seriously.

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment